Markowitz, Fenelon & Bank is seeking a Senior Account/Auditor for the Government and Nonprofit division of our firm.
Eligible candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required – must be working towards achieving
- Ability to perform accounting services and tax compliance for Nonprofit and Governmental entities
- Strong attention to detail, be highly ethical, self-driven and results oriented
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and staff
- Ability to schedule your own workload to complete timely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Be friendly and a team player
- Preparing 990/990T and 990-PF Tax Returns
- Preparation and Review of Form 1023
- Audits of Non Profit entities
- Financial Statement Preparation and Review of Non Profit entities
- Financial Statement Preparation & Review for Governmental entities
- Accounting for Governmental entities
- Financial Statement review of GAAP and tax basis financial statements for commercial entities
- Preparation and review of compiled and reviewed financial statements
MFB offers a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental & 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Riverhead Office
Markowitz, Fenelon & Bank, LLP, is the largest CPA firm located on the East End of Long Island. We have two offices, located in Bridgehampton and Riverhead. Our firm employees close to 50 professional and administrative staff and offers our clients a wide variety of services including tax and accounting, auditing, trust and estate planning and filing and business valuations.
Learn more about MFB: www.mfbcpa.com